- Borosilicate glass Made in France
- 100% airtight / leakproof
- Suitable for freezer, fridge, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Thermal shock resistant
- Nestable dishes
Set Pyrex Cook & Go 3 glass rectangular dishes with lids£41.97 £32.99See product-21%
Cauliflower couscous with Moroccan chickenNb people : 1 Preparation time : 20min Heat : 68°C
- 1. Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor to make couscous sized grains.
- 2. In a large pan or wok heat the oil. Toast the garlic, ginger and cumin until fragrant.
- 3. Add the cauliflower couscous, stir fry at a high heat for one minute.
- 4. Remove from the heat, add raisins and apricots. Season with salt and lemon juice.
- 5. When cooled add coriander leaf, mix then garnish with pomegranate seeds.
- 1. Marinate chicken with salt, olive oil and ras el hanout for at least 30 mins, preferably longer.
- 2. Pan fry the chicken on a moderate heat for 5 mins each side. When the internal temperature reaches 68C, drizzle honey over the chicken. Spoon and coat the chicken with the honey till glossy.
- 3. Remove chicken from pan and drizzle the remaining pan juices over it. Let it rest for a few minutes before slicing sand serving with the cauliflower couscous
Cauliflower couscous with Moroccan chicken£1,500.00
- Borosilicate glass, oven resistant until 300°C
- Thermal shock resistant
- Smart lid for fridge and freezer storage
- Suitable for microwave
- Easy dishwasher cleaning
- Scratch resistant hygienic material
Pyrex Cook & Freeze Glass rectangular Dish High resistance with plastic lid 25x20 cm£11.99See product
Courgetti with basil lime pestoNb people : 1 Preparation time : 15min Heat :
- 1. Put all pesto ingredients (reserving a few pine nuts for garnish) into a food processor and pulse till smooth.
- 2. Spiralise the courgettes. Heat a pan with the rapeseed oil (which helps to give a lovely golden colour) and flash fry the courgetti for one minute.
- 3. Take off the heat, add pesto and mix carefully. Serve and garnish with extra basil and toasted pine nuts.
Courgetti with basil lime pesto£1,500.00
- Sizes 0.4L, 1.1L, 2.5L
- Borosilicate glass
- Suitable for microwave (when lid is not sealed)
- Scratch resistant, hygienic material
- Plastic lid for fridge and freezer storage
- Plastic lid is not suitable for the oven
Set of 3 Cook & Store rectangular dishes with lids£27.97 £20.98See product-25%
Roasted Cherry Tomato SpaghettiNb people : 2 Preparation time : 15min Heat : 200°C
- 1. Coat tomato with oil and salt. Place cut side upwards and roast at 200C for 20mins.
- 2. Sprinkle garlic and chilli over tomatoes to add flavour and roast for further 5 minutes.
- 3. Cook the pasta and add it to the tomatoes. Mix gently and add the basil. Serve and drizzle with additional extra virgin olive oil.
Roasted Cherry Tomato Spaghetti£1,500.00