- Borosilicate glass: thermal shock resistant
- Microwave safe
- Scratch resistant
Pyrex Classic Glass Measure jug High resistance 0,5 L£9.99See product
Roasted Cherry Tomato SpaghettiNb people : 2 Preparation time : 15min Heat : 200°C
- 1. Coat tomato with oil and salt. Place cut side upwards and roast at 200C for 20mins.
- 2. Sprinkle garlic and chilli over tomatoes to add flavour and roast for further 5 minutes.
- 3. Cook the pasta and add it to the tomatoes. Mix gently and add the basil. Serve and drizzle with additional extra virgin olive oil.
Roasted Cherry Tomato Spaghetti£1,500.00
- Prepare homecooked meals for your baby and take it away everywhere!
- Can be used in the freezer, fridge, oven and microwave
- Avoid messy spills with a purple tight-seal lid
- More hygienic than plastic alternatives
- Dishwasher safe
My First Pyrex + - Round Baby Food Storage Purple- 11x6 cm - 0,2 L£6.99See product
Courgetti with basil lime pestoNb people : 1 Preparation time : 15min Heat :
- 1. Put all pesto ingredients (reserving a few pine nuts for garnish) into a food processor and pulse till smooth.
- 2. Spiralise the courgettes. Heat a pan with the rapeseed oil (which helps to give a lovely golden colour) and flash fry the courgetti for one minute.
- 3. Take off the heat, add pesto and mix carefully. Serve and garnish with extra basil and toasted pine nuts.
Courgetti with basil lime pesto£1,500.00
- Extra-wide ergonomic handle that allows a comfortable grip and a small support handle for optimum handling
- Carbon steel for even cooking and great durability
- Total non-stick coating
- Modern design
- Easy storing
Pyrex asimetriA Metal Easy-grip Flan pan 30 cm£11.49See product