- Borosilicate glass: thermal shock resistant
- Microwave safe
- Scratch resistant
Pyrex Classic Glass Measure jug High resistance 0,5 L£9.99See product
- Contains 3 novelty metal shapes
- Non-stick coating
- Ergonomic handles for safe and comfortable grip
- 10 year guarantee
Set of 3 Asimetria metal novelty shapes£42.97 £32.23See product-25%
- 3 rectangular dishes + 2 square dishes + 2 round dishes
- Prepare your week ahead
- Suitable for oven and microwave without lid
- Plastic lid is suitable for storing and transporting food
Set of 7 Cook & Go dishes with lids£91.93See product
- 26cm frying pan + 20cm saucepan with lid + 24x18cm glass dish with lid
- Kitchen starter kit
- Stainless steel pots & pans
- Storage dish – airtight and leak-proof
3 piece Pyrex Cookware Set£128.99 £96.74See product-25%
- Sizes 0.4L, 1.1L, 2.5L
- Borosilicate glass
- Suitable for microwave (when lid is not sealed)
- Scratch resistant, hygienic material
- Plastic lid for fridge and freezer storage
- Plastic lid is not suitable for the oven
Set of 3 Cook & Store rectangular dishes with lids£29.97See product
Roasted Cherry Tomato SpaghettiNb people : 2 Preparation time : 15min Heat : 200°C
- 1. Coat tomato with oil and salt. Place cut side upwards and roast at 200C for 20mins.
- 2. Sprinkle garlic and chilli over tomatoes to add flavour and roast for further 5 minutes.
- 3. Cook the pasta and add it to the tomatoes. Mix gently and add the basil. Serve and drizzle with additional extra virgin olive oil.
Roasted Cherry Tomato Spaghetti£1,500.00
- Prepare homecooked meals for your baby and take it away everywhere!
- Can be used in the freezer, fridge, oven and microwave
- Avoid messy spills with a purple tight-seal lid
- More hygienic than plastic alternatives
- Dishwasher safe
My First Pyrex + - Round Baby Food Storage Purple- 11x6 cm - 0,2 L£6.99See product
Courgetti with basil lime pestoNb people : 1 Preparation time : 15min Heat :
- 1. Put all pesto ingredients (reserving a few pine nuts for garnish) into a food processor and pulse till smooth.
- 2. Spiralise the courgettes. Heat a pan with the rapeseed oil (which helps to give a lovely golden colour) and flash fry the courgetti for one minute.
- 3. Take off the heat, add pesto and mix carefully. Serve and garnish with extra basil and toasted pine nuts.
Courgetti with basil lime pesto£1,500.00
- 1 x 40cm roaster, 1 x 33cm baking tray, 1 x 12 cup muffin tray, 2 x 26 cm rectangular roasters
- Safe and resistant non-stick coating
- Easy to clean and store
- Dishwasher safe
5 piece Magic oven and bake set£71.85 £48.14See product-33%
- Extra-wide ergonomic handle that allows a comfortable grip and a small support handle for optimum handling
- Carbon steel for even cooking and great durability
- Total non-stick coating
- Modern design
- Easy storing
Pyrex asimetriA Metal Easy-grip Flan pan 30 cm£11.49See product