Courgetti with Basil Lime Pesto
- 30g basil, plus a few leaves to garnish
- 30g cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 15g toasted pine nuts
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large courgettes (spiralized)
- 1tbsp virgin rapeseed oil
- Put the basil, pressed rapeseed oil, lime, garlic and pine nuts into a food processor, when smooth season with salt and mix again.
- Once the courgettes have been spiralized, heat a pan with virgin rapeseed oil and quickly fry the courgetti for 1 minute. Take off the heat, and mix in the pesto.
- Decant into a Cook & Go dish and garnish with extra basil and toasted pine nuts. Enjoy straight away or store in the fridge or freezer.