Piri Piri Chicken
- 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 4 chicken thighs, skin on
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skin on
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and quartered
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and quartered
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- Combine all of the ingredients in a Pyrex dish, cover and place in the fridge to marinate for at least an hour or overnight if possible.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes then turn the heat down to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4 and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with potato wedges or chips and a simple green salad.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?