1. Preheat the oven to 100 °C (4).
2. Boil 1.5 l of water with the 2 chicken stock cubes. Put aside 150ml.
3. Chop 2 shallots and fry them gently in a stew pot with 50ml olive oil. Pour in the orzo pasta and when it is light golden, add 1,5 l chicken stock and the thyme and bay leaves. Pour in more stock when the liquid is absorbed until the orzo pasta is tender to the bite (about 15 minutes), stir in the mascarpone. Put aside.
4. Place the tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds to peel them. Chop and seed them. Place into a large dish with salt, pepper and 50ml olive oil. Cook in the oven for 1 h 30.
5. In a saucepan, fry a shallot and fish trimmings for 5 minutes with 50ml olive oil. Deglaze with white wine and reduce. Add 150ml chicken stock, cook for 30 minutes over low heat. Strain and mix in a little butter. Season to taste.
6. Spoon the risotto into mini oval dishes, add the tomatoes and fish stock, reheat in the oven (140 °C, 5). Sprinkle with chopped chervil.