1. Cut the skewers to fi t the size of the dish.
2. Cut each chicken breast into ten pieces of the same size.
3. Peel and grate the ginger. In a small bowl, mix up the ginger, the honey and the lemon juice.
4. Put the pieces of chicken onto the skewers. Arrange them in the square dish. Pour the marinade on top. Salt and pepper.
5. Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
7. On taking them out of the fridge, roll the brochettes in the marinade and place in the oven for 15 minutes, turning the brochettes over half-way through the cooking time.
8. Serve with basmati rice.