1. Place the chicken breast in a Pyrex dish, season to taste, then spread the pesto sauce over the top, reserving a little.
2. Pour the chopped tomatoes over the chicken breast, adding the dash of white wine (optional), followed by the chopped peppers.
3. Cover the Pyrex dish with cling film, piercing two or three times.
4. Place in a microwave on full power for 3 - 3 1/2 minutes. When cooked allow to stand for 1 minute.
5. Drizzle the reserved pesto over the top and sprinkle with a few pinenuts.
6. Serve immediately.