1. Preheat oven to 160 ° c.
2. Divide paper liners in a muffin pan.
3. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt.
4. In a mixing bowl, mix the softened butter (not melted) with sugar and almonds.
5. Add the egg yolks and crème fraiche. Mix well. 6. Melt the chocolate over a bain-marie and add to the blend while still lukewarm. Mix the ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
7. Add flour and cocoa powder sifted together.
8. Gently fold the beaten egg whites.
9. Complete the cups to 2/3. Bake and cook 30 minutes.
10. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let cool on a rack.
11 Meanwhile prepare the icing: mix the fromage frais and butter. Gradually add the icing sugar and adjust to taste.
12. Top the cupcakes with the icing mix.