1. Soak the black mushrooms in a bowl of luke-warm water. During this time, peel the shrimps and chop them summarily. Finely cut the chives. Grate the ginger.
2. Mix the shrimps with 1 tbsp of soy sauce, the fish sauce, the ginger and the chives. Place 1 spoonful of this stuffing in the center of each wonton skin. Close them in the shape of a purse by bringing the edges of the skin towards the center and pinching them so they stick together. Place the wonton in the steam basket.
3. Slice the onion, grate the celery. De-seed and cut the peppers into slices. Slice the mushrooms. Separate the broccoli into small clusters. Peel the carrot and cut it into small sticks.
4. In the casserole dish, heat up the oil and brown the onion for 3 minutes. Add all the vegetables. Mix and pour on the stock and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Pepper.
5. Place the steam basket on the casserole dish, cover and simmer for 10 minutes from boiling point.