1. In a bowl, cover the bulgur with water and let it soak for 2 hours.
2. Cut the livers into pieces. Brown the onions for 5 minutes in the casserole dish with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the garlic and the chicken livers. Fry for 5 minutes stirring all the while. Add the strained bulgur, sprinkle with cinnamon, mix well. Salt and pepper. Away from the stove, add the coriander and the mint.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Stuff the chicken with half the bulgur mixture.
4. In the casserole, heat up 2 tablespoons of olive oil and brown the chicken on all sides.
5. Cut the top off the peppers and seed them. Stuff them with the rest of the stuffing and put their tops back on. Place them in the casserole dish around the chicken. Pour on the broth and pepper.
6. Cover. Pour 250 ml of cold water on the lid and place it in the oven for 1 h 15.