1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (gas mark 6).
2. Peel and roughly chop the carrots.
3. Combine yeast, flour, salt and the various spices.
4. Crack the walnuts. 5. Beat 3 eggs and caster sugar in a bowl.
5. Lather the mixture. Add 2 tablespoons of hot water. Add oil.
6. At several times, add the flour mixed with spices, nuts and carrots.
7. Butter and flour the pan.
8. Pour the mixture into the mould.
9. Bake for 55 minutes until the cake is dry
For the carrot cake frosting:
10. Whisk the cream cheese with the sugar.
11. Line the top of the carrot cake with icing.