1. Preheat the oven to 180-200°C (6-7).
2. Boil 200ml water with a 1/2 chicken stock cube.
3. Divide the onion and carrots between the mini round casseroles with a little olive oil, half the chicken stock and caraway. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, check the ooking. When the carrots are moist, stir in the cream and butter and mash them with a fork.
4. Thinly slice the guinea fowl fillets and place them on the mashed carrots. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes in the oven (170°C, 6).
5. Remove from the oven; add a dash of vinegar and olive oil and a pinch of salt. Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve immediately.