1. In a bowl, mix the flour and the salt, add the boiling water and make a ball of pastry. Spread it out thinly on the work surface. Cut out 8 circles with the help of a glass.
2. Roughly mix together the fish, the garlic, the coriander, the ginger and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Spread out the stuffing on the circles of pastry, arranging them in a half moon without going right up to the edges. Fold them in two and seal the edges firmly by pressing them together to make ravioli. Lay out the ravioli in the steam basket.
3. Cut the lamb into strips. Slice the shallots. remove the orange zest and press the juice. Mix the orange juice with the honey and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
4. In the casserole dish, heat up the oil and brown the shallots. As soon as they turn golden add the meat and brown it on all sides. Add the orange zests and pour on the honey mixture. Pepper.
5. Place the steam basket on the casserole, cover and simmer for 20 minutes from boiling point.