1. Preheat the oven to 140°C (5).
2. Slice the carrot lengthways and cut it into sticks. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and add the diced tomatoes, bouquet garni and tomato sauce. Season to taste. Add 1/2 glass of water and cook gently for 45 minutes.
3. In another saucepan, heat some olive oil ad fry the onion and carrot julienne. Add the mushrooms and minced beef. Season to taste. Cover and simmer until the mixture is well cooked.
4. Cut lasagne sheets so that it fit the mini oval dish.
5. In the mini buttered oval dishes, place layers of pasta and tomato sauce, add a few basil leaves between each layer, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
6. Cook for 35 minutes and serve immediately.