1. Put the bread to soak in the milk. When the milk has been absorbed, crush with a fork and add the mince beef, the egg, the cinnamon, and the mustard. Salt and pepper. Mix together. Make 20 meatballs.
2. In the skillet, heat the oil and brown the meatballs, rolling them so they brown on all sides. Once they are golden, take them out and set them to one side.
3. In the skillet, fry the shallot in the butter for 3 minutes. Add the stock and bring to a low boiling point.
4. During this time, in a mixing bowl, mix together the flour and the crème fraîche. Pour them into the broth and leave to thicken. Then add the redcurrent jelly and the pepper. Salt.
5. Place the meatballs on top of the garnish and cover. Leave to cook for 30 minutes on a very low flame.