1. Place the turkey tenderloins in the bottom of the casserole dish. Chop the shallot and add it on top of the tenderloins. Pour on the orange juice and sprinkle with cumin. Salt and pepper.
2. Place the potatoes, washed, but not peeled and still damp, in the steam basket.
3. Peel the apples and cut them into slices. Spread them out in the flat lid. Add the raisins and sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Stack the three elements on top of one another and cook for 30 minutes in the microwave, at the highest setting. Salt and pepper the potatoes, then let them sit for 6 minutes.
5. Serve the turkey tenderloins accompanied with potatoes and apples. Pour the orange sauce over the whole dish.