Cook up delicious dishes but that’s not all! A casserole dish is very versatile and opens up a host of cooking possibilities: simmering, steaming or roasting! Thanks to its lid and the steam trapped within, it allows slow and gentle cooking which preserves the taste qualities better than more aggressive methods. The food is flavoursome and poultry golden brown but not burnt! What is the advantage of Pyrex ® glass casserole dishes? Glass is a non-porous material that does not take on the taste of the food so there is no problem alternating between sweet and savoury!
- Side handles: help make the casserole easier to hold when taking out of the oven, even with potholders or oven gloves
- Non porous material, glass does not retain flavours. Switch between sweet and savoury dishes easily without any lingering tastes.
- Multi-usage: Cook in the oven, reheat in the microwave, serve directly to the dinner table and store in the fridge
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40 ° C to + 300 ° C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220 ° C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20 ° C into the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.