- 1. Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan / Gas Mark 6.
- 2. Cut the peppers in half lengthways through the stalk, remove the seeds and place cut-side up in a 1.6 litre glass dish. Drizzle with a little oil, season and bake for 15 minutes or until softened slightly.
- 3. Meanwhile, mix together the Dijon mustard, crème fraîche, half the Parmesan, chopped spring onions and half the herbs and season well.
- 4. Remove the peppers from the oven, divide the crème fraîche mix between the peppers, then carefully crack an egg into each pepper on top of the crème fraîche mix, scatter with the remaining grated Parmesan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the white has just set and the yolk is as you like it.
- 5. Scatter with the remaining chopped herbs and serve with a large green salad.
Recipes by British Lion Eggs