For the soup :
1. Peel the carrots and cut them into slices.
2. Pour them in a saucepan and cover them with water. Add salt.
3. Bring to boil and let it simmer for 45 minutes. The carrots must be tender.
4. Pour the carrots in a blender (without the cooking water).
5. Add the juice of the fresh-squeezed oranges, the coconut milk and start mixing.
6. Add gradually a bit of cooking water until a beautiful consistency is obtained.
For the coriander coulis :
1. Wash the coriander and put it in the saucepan.
2. Cover it with water. Add salt.
3. Bring to a boil for 10 minutes.
4. Take the herbs and put them into a small blender.
5. Pour some water and a bit of olive oil and mix until a coulis is obtained.
6. Serve the soup and add a bit of this coulis above.