1. Preheat the oven to 160 °C (5-6).
2. Cut the aubergines in two lengthways and prickle them with a fork. Sprinkle with salt and bake in the oven with a little olive oil for about 40 minutes, depending on size.
3. When cooked, peel the aubergines and mash them. Add salt and pepper, chopped basil, a few drops lime juice, button mushroom and olive oil.
4. Place this aubergine compote in the 4 mini oval dishes, add the fish fillets. Cook in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Add fresh basil. Serve immediately.