1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
2. Pour the semolina into a bowl. Add the cubes of fi g, the raisins, the cumin, and the chicken stock, crumbled. Pepper. Pour in the boiling water and mix. Let it absorb the water for about 5 minutes.
3. Spread out the mixture in the middle of each turkey breast, roll them up and fix them with the help of 2 cocktail sticks.
4. Place the turkey rolls in the rectangular dish. Pour on a spoon of olive oil.
5. Put in the oven for 35 minutes. 6. Sprinkle with parsley and serve accompanied with grilled vegetables.