1. Soak the bread in the milk. Chop the olives roughly.
2. In a bowl, mix the soaked bread, the olives, the beef and the egg. Salt and pepper.
3. Lay out the escalopes on the worktop. Spread out the stuffing on each of the escalopes. At the center of each, place ¼ of the ball of mozzarella, then roll them up. Secure into place with 1 or 2 cocktail sticks.
4. Heat up the oil in the skillet, then brown the rolls on each side with the shallots and the bouquet garni. Pour on the broth and cover. Pour 250 ml of water onto the lid and leave to cook for 1 hour on a low flame.
5. You can decorate with a few olives and serve with fresh pasta.