1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the French beans and broccoli florets together. Cook 3 minutes.
2. Drain and place directly under cold water.
3. Peel the carrots and cut them into fine strips.
4. Wash the pepper and remove the stem, seeds and white membranes. Slice thinly.
5. Heat the oil in the Pyrex® Attraction™ wok and add the vegetables together. Cook over high heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Add the honey and soy sauce. Mix and cook on medium heat for another 2 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds before serving.