Spiced Biscuits - Rudolph
- Red sweets
- Icing colour pens - black or brown
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll out the mixture on a clean, flat surface. The mixture should be about half a cm thick once rolled.
- Using your cookie cutter, cut out the biscuit shapes until all the mixture is used up.
- Place the shapes on a Pyrex Magic baking tray and bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Using a black or brown icing pen, draw on 2 antlers and 2 dots for eyes on to each biscuit.
- Use red sweets for the nose and attach by applying a small dot of icing to act as an adhesive for the nose.